i had no idea that you could tag someone over the internet. sure, facebook.com provides options to slap, trip, hug and throw a sheep at someone, but tag? no no. and yet, i find myself after having been got.
like everything in life, there are rules. and like most rules, i plan to bend these a little.
the rule of 7:
1. i must link the tagger to my blog and list the rules;
2. i must share 7 weird bits about myself (i am a strange person. this should not be hard.)
3. 7 new bloggerites must be tagged and must be made aware with a comment in their blog.
thanks to simply... gluten free i am sporting a red hand print from an unexpected tagging. and now i must oblige and continue.
why i am strange, as if you needed convincing:
1. i am wholly, completely, and utterly terrified of drains. they are horrible and disgusting little things and if i never have to be near one again it would be too soon. who the hell thought a disposal was a good idea? putting knives in a drain?? what is wrong with you?! i almost fall to the ground if a spoon gets swallowed up by your wretched, gaping, toothy hole. i can't watch scenes in movies or tv shows where they are soaking in a tub, because that is probably my biggest fear in life -- being forced to take a bath. you're sharing soaking water with that drain!!! i have goose-bumps writing about it. shudder. showering with that blasted thing is bad enough.
2. while i am not an army brat, i have lived in 15 different homes, in 3 countries and 5 US states.
3. i was born in hong kong.
4 i tasted my dog's milkbone treat when i was little. it wasn't bad.
5. i wore braces, head gear, bifocal glasses, and kept an inhaler on hand throughout my childhood. i was so skinny that stockings would bunch around my knees. now i have food allergies. i'm probably the coolest person you've ever met.
6. i am an artist, junior art director and part-time blogger.
7. i had to repeat kindergarten because i would get so completely lost in my own imagination that i failed. they tried to explain to me why but i wasn't listening.
now that i've got my 7 oddities down, i'm supposed to tag 7 others. here's where i have an issue -- i am new to blogging and don't really have many blogging friends to tag. so there will be less than 7 and i will be the weakest link. sorry guys.